Friday 6 December 2013

Yule Blog!

Sorry for the delay in this post, but the Royal Mail are rubbish round this time of year.  Fantastic response for the first one so thankyou to everyone for your readership and support.  I shall reward thee with your own Christmas gift of another video at the end of this post.  

Went and did all my Christmas shopping over the last 2 days.  Had to do some hardcore thinking about presents this year - I miss Tie Rack.  I hope nobody from my family read this because I want to know what you guys think of what I bought them....

For Mum - An orphaned tulip - Her very own self raising flower.
For Dad - A door lock designed for kitchen utensils - He loves a good Whisk Key
For my sisters - Some nails and some varnish
For my Nan - I've bought her an away day ticket for a trip down Memory Lane - Somewhere in Kent I think
For my Girlfriend -  Bag of gravel

I think they're all rather lucky this year, considering usually I pretend I've got polio as an excuse to not buy any presents, however they've become rather suspicious this time, so like a penny in a bowl of Cillit Bang I've had to come clean.

Anyone ever stood and though what a ridiculous sentence "Ding Dong Merrily on High" is?  - Just a thought.

Maggie the cat has appreciated all the heightened attention she has received since the last post.  I however I DO NOT appreciate this.  Fed up of the bloody rat faced bugger.  All she does is hack away at my toes during the night, whine when she wants to go out, and cough up blood.  Pathetic animal.  Regardless she does have another cameo in my video below.  I trust you will enjoy it too ...

This blog was written under the following conditions:
Last song heard:  The Raconteurs - 'Steady As She Goes'
Last meal eaten:  Marmite on toast
Thinking:  If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, what stupid philisophical question can we come up with?




No comments:

Post a Comment